Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello I have the following problem

I'm trying to unpack mob_proto 40k cliente maxmi 4.1 

I'm using the ZoneArchiver

but it appears the following​

Clipboard01.jpg

 

How can I unpack?

Sorry for my English

Thank you

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/7467-mob_proto-r40k-not-open-wit-zonearchiver/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.