Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello.

I have a problem.
I used this tutorial to send a packet from client to server:

But I have a problem. When I click the test button (for the video), I get a black screen. And I have error in sysser

0623 22:08:55952 :: Exception 
0623 22:08:55952 :: AttributeError
0623 22:08:55952 :: : 
0623 22:08:55952 :: "'TestBoard' object has no attribute 'Board'"
0623 22:08:55952 ::  in 
0623 22:08:55952 :: <bound method TestBoard.__del__ of <uitest.TestBoard object at 0x06A70FB0>>
0623 22:08:55952 ::  ignored

 

I don't understand.
An idea?

Thank you in advance!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/7427-problem-send-packet-c/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Push ...

(I'm just getting disconnected when I press the test button.) My function (53 is a test):

net.SendM2DevPacket(53)


I have an error in the sysser when my crash client ...:

SYSERR: Jun 24 21:11:11.804832 :: Process: UNKNOWN HEADER: 44, LAST HEADER: 0(0), REMAIN BYTES: 6, fd: 25

Header 44: Header CG Pong
Regarding the condition:

bool CPythonNetworkStream::SendMetin2DevOrgPacket(int data)
{
    TPacketCGMetin2DevOrg M2DevPacket;
    M2DevPacket.byHeader = HEADER_CG_METIN2DEVORG;
    M2DevPacket.data = data;

    if (!Send(sizeof(M2DevPacket), &M2DevPacket))
        return false;

    LogBox("test");
    return SendSequence();
}

The fonction return SendSequence and not false !
I did a test to see if the packet is received by the game:

        case HEADER_CG_METIN2DEVORG:
            sys_log(0, "TEST");
            Metin2DevReceivePacket(ch, c_pData);
            break;

But I have nothing in the syslog.
The packet is not received.

I don't understand at all what the problem is ....

Edited by Kodii
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/7427-problem-send-packet-c/#findComment-46717
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.