Jump to content

Recommended Posts

If you tell me what you're up to I'd like to give you my voice. I don't have the best voice and neither do I have a really good quality. But if it's enough, I'd help of course.

German and English are fine, I can try French too but I'm not really good at it :D

 

Edit: Oh and the title is misleading^^ You'd better rename it to "[Search]Womans voice" otherwise people may think you wanna date someone here :D

Edited by Alina
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/7373-searchwomans-voice/#findComment-46427
Share on other sites

Speak the language?? 

New stuff is contain speak. I would like to do this for all language if i can find. ​

 

If you tell me what you're up to I'd like to give you my voice. I don't have the best voice and neither do I have a really good quality. But if it's enough, I'd help of course.

German and English are fine, I can try French too but I'm not really good at it :D

 

Edit: Oh and the title is misleading^^ You'd better rename it to "[Search]Womans voice" otherwise people may think you wanna date someone here :D

​Thanks i will re-name my topic again. If you can send me example, can be good for me. Thanks for reply :D

Do not be sorry, be better.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/7373-searchwomans-voice/#findComment-46433
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.