Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

I guess that's only bad communication between client and server. As I think, when you do your last combo hit you make the target to fly and that's happening here, but he can't see the attacker's correct moves because of bad synchronization. When he flies, he's probably hit by the last combo hit. But as I said, I'm not sure. It may be another problem because it's happening too often.

I think it's more related to too much attack speed. The gamefile also synchronizes the attack sequence so player can't let other players fly like they want. The error may be clientside and that's why the server is pulling him back. I guess there's a big mismatch on the attack speed.

its related to the range of his 2handed weapon
i m sure 99%  , his server has tons of shitty new items with infinite amount of bugs

so its probably the attack range, that makes the shaman to come back when some 2handed char attack him.


 

  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.