Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, I tried to compile a binary of some serverfiles... I fixed most of the errors but I'm not sure how to fix the last one... please help if u can guys :/

I tried to link it on userinterface -> properties -> linker -> general -> additional library directories  but nothing changed, maybe Im doing something wrong or whatever...

Sorry for dead english :unsure:

16>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_filesystem-vc100-mt-sgd-1_43.lib'
========== Build: 15 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

 

// EDIT    Ok guys I linked everything to the new version, but now I have another problem which is...

1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_filesystem-vc120-mt-s-1_58.lib'

The  visual studio trying to open a file that not even exist  I find on the internet how to fix this but to do that u need to use a Cmake Gui or something, I never use it before and Im not sure rly how to do this so if u know something about this, plz let me know. Check it out:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29809014/2link-fatal-error-lnk1104-cannot-open-file-libboost-filesystem-vc120-mt-sgd?rq=1

and I find this: "recompile boost with static library output and you'll get 'libboost_filesystem-vc120-mt-s-1_58_0.lib'.."

I'll do that right now and we will see.

Eh fuck knows man, now in Distribut mode same shit as before 

 cannot open file 'libboost_filesystem-vc120-mt-sgd-1_58.lib'

in debug mode 86 errors fuck that man...<_<

Edited by Hid0
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/7267-binary-problem-1-error/
Share on other sites

Best way to solve this: Download boost and let it compile. You'll get some libs like the filesystem lib which you can copy paste to your Extern/lib folder ;) You shouldn't use boost 1.43, there are plenty new versions out there, at least use 1.55 :)

  • Love 1
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/7267-binary-problem-1-error/#findComment-45863
Share on other sites

Best way to solve this: Download boost and let it compile. You'll get some libs like the filesystem lib which you can copy paste to your Extern/lib folder ;) You shouldn't use boost 1.43, there are plenty new versions out there, at least use 1.55 :)

Ok I linked everything, but still.. look topic plz :unsure:

Edited by Hid0
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/7267-binary-problem-1-error/#findComment-45867
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.