Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

Did anyone know how to run Metin2 on Ubuntu Mate? I tried all I can do, I understood, the only chance it's to install windows by a virtual machine and play there... I wanna develop my client from Ubuntu, so, I need some help.

I tried with Wine, but I get "CREATE_NO_APPROPIATE_DEVICE" error, even if Wine is set up on Windows 7.

Thank you very much for any suggestion.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/7161-metin2-on-ubuntu-mate-last-version/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.