Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

will if it was all monster then u have to make a pet item for every monster ingame

 

that's mean ( new item + new mini model from the monster )

 

and if u want it for some monster u can do it by quest

 

when xx.kill begin
pc.give_item2(xx)
  • Love 1

If you're going to do something, then do it right.

  • Premium

 

will if it was all monster then u have to make a pet item for every monster ingame

 

that's mean ( new item + new mini model from the monster )

 

and if u want it for some monster u can do it by quest

when xx.kill begin
pc.give_item2(xx)

And also can do a itm, and only if you have this itm on you when you kill the monster you will recive the pet....

Sorry for my bad english. :P

I want quest system that when I kill the monster the quest saves the Monster code then I access the quest and it will be the monster name when I click it will summon the monster
it is possible?
forgive my bad English. I am Brazilian

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.