• Premium

I don't know if it is the proper section for this question, but let me tell you something.

Today the paysafecard asked me from where i have money from paysafecard account, and i told them that i have a metin2 private server and the paysafecard was a metod of payment and i couldn't use it for a time because they blocked my account when i changed the birthday and name ( that's why asked me now from where i get the money ) 

It is a problem ? i mean, it will happen something if they know the money are from a metin2 private server ?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think paysafecard cares about GameForge's concerns. Seems like it's not their responsibility to pursue people for things that don't affect their company. Also how could they pursue you without any information or proof?

The problem is that psc doesn't want people giving the pins to other people or using them to buy things from other people once the pin was purchased from psc.

• Premium

I don't think paysafecard cares about GameForge's concerns. Seems like it's not their responsibility to pursue people for things that don't affect their company. Also how could they pursue you without any information or proof?

The problem is that psc doesn't want people giving the pins to other people or using them to buy things from other people once the pin was purchased from psc.

I told it to the Romanian support team. Maybe it will be ok, here in Romania also the bank employees know about metin2.

I got an answer in 2 weeks, now i have to wait again 2 weeks for theirs final answer.

And if they don't like that i get money from a game, what can they do to me ?