Jump to content

Recommended Posts

hello,

 

I have a files 2089m. I want to upgrade my files to 40k. my files with my client of couse must give me open source's new 40k. And I want a new launcher which can be block cheats.

 

- And of couse need with features

 

Who can make all ? if you can send me message with your price please. who can make professional message me please.

 

 

(Sorry my bad eng )

 

Thanks.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/6596-i-am-looking-develepor/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Active Member

hello,

 

I have a files 2089m. I want to upgrade my files to 40k. my files with my client of couse must give me open source's new 40k. And I want a new launcher which can be block cheats.

 

- And of couse need with features

 

Who can make all ? if you can send me message with your price please. who can make professional message me please.

 

 

(Sorry my bad eng )

 

Thanks.

You can speak with oneX on skype nex.onex

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/6596-i-am-looking-develepor/#findComment-42237
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.