Jump to content

Can`t change quests


Go to solution Solved by Dennis,

Recommended Posts

Hello. I have a problem. After i tryed endless to make a quest that teleports ppl to a certain coordoante on a map, something gone pretty bad. I mean, now when i try to add/edit a quest, it dosen`t load. No matter what change i make to that quest, it remains the same. Tryed with ./qc . Tryed with reload q. Tryed with server and dedicat reboot. Nothing. Any idea of what is causes this?

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/634-cant-change-quests/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Delete the object folder,then make make_quest and then reload q.I think it'll works now.

 

Regards.

I only have a make.py in my quest folder. This is what is inside.

#!/usr/local/bin/python
import os
os.system('rm -rf object')
for line in file('quest_list'):
	if os.system('./qc ' + line):
		print 'Error occured on compile ' + line
		import sys
		sys.exit(-1)

So, this is the one right?

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/634-cant-change-quests/#findComment-4971
Share on other sites

  • Solution

 

Delete the object folder,then make make_quest and then reload q.I think it'll works now.

 

Regards.

I only have a make.py in my quest folder. This is what is inside.

#!/usr/local/bin/python
import os
os.system('rm -rf object')
for line in file('quest_list'):
	if os.system('./qc ' + line):
		print 'Error occured on compile ' + line
		import sys
		sys.exit(-1)

So, this is the one right?

 

 

Yep is Right install python on your system

 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/634-cant-change-quests/#findComment-5004
Share on other sites

 

 

Delete the object folder,then make make_quest and then reload q.I think it'll works now.

 

Regards.

I only have a make.py in my quest folder. This is what is inside.

#!/usr/local/bin/python
import os
os.system('rm -rf object')
for line in file('quest_list'):
	if os.system('./qc ' + line):
		print 'Error occured on compile ' + line
		import sys
		sys.exit(-1)

So, this is the one right?

 

 

Yep is Right install python on your system

 

 

Done

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/634-cant-change-quests/#findComment-5014
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.