[PROBLEM]3 Bug's (War Observe, Dragon Soul Rubi, Flame Spirit in war)

• Premium

Hi guys, all fine? I hope so...

I have 3 last bug's (i hope) that i can't really find the resolution on internet or even find it after several trys.

1 - I have a bug that sometimes an war observer enter literraly in war (Example: 80 observers and 2 or 3 just enter in war);

2 - All my dragon soul system is working fine except the rubi, the problem is in the refine (normal to brilliant)... I can refine all stones except the rubi normal (Example: I can refine rubi brillant, rubi rare, rubi legendary, and all the others type of stones, but the rubi normal i can't...);

3 - Flame Spirit hit observers in war...

Hope you guys can help me,
With the best regards,

Runah

YfEFo71.png

A new project is coming up very soon. Stay tunned.

Metin2dev Topic

Nexus2 Facebook

Nexus2 Discord

I have 3 last bug's (i hope) that i can't really find the resolution on internet or even find it after several trys.

1 - I have a bug that sometimes an war observer enter literraly in war (Example: 80 observers and 2 or 3 just enter in war);

2 - All my dragon soul system is working fine except the rubi, the problem is in the refine (normal to brilliant)... I can refine all stones except the rubi normal (Example: I can refine rubi brillant, rubi rare, rubi legendary, and all the others type of stones, but the rubi normal i can't...);

With the best regards,

Runah

Hello Runah,

Well .. first bug happens when you are from the same guild . If tou are a member of guild "X" and you try to observe it, you literraly apears in war .

Second bug .. easy to resolve . Look at the other lines ( lazuli, granada .. ) and do the same for rubi .

Verify and tell me something .

Sry my bad english -_-

Kind Regards 

With the best regards,

Runah

Hi, i'm expecting this 2 bug too. And i just notice it happen because i'm tanking the stone from the last slot if i take it in order and from the first slot it work fine. Hope we can solve it quickly. 

xD

I have the same error.

what is your version of the game?

• Premium

So i tryed all of them and this is the answers to you guys:

FuiObrigado - Isn't just from the same guild it happens sometimes with different kingdoms and guilds (different from the guilds and kingdoms in war). And the second isn't that easy, i have all code = for rubi and the others, that's why it's stupid doesn't work.

Sema - Nop just 200 max

Stein - 40250

YfEFo71.png

A new project is coming up very soon. Stay tunned.

Metin2dev Topic

Nexus2 Facebook

Nexus2 Discord

• 1 year later...

Maybe you forgot to change your settings in dragon_soul_refine_settings.py ?

Here is mine, I also included my dragon_soul_table.txt because you will need it in order to make it work. By the way, my table is set to never fail on class refine and it also contains lycan bonus. You may want to check the table and set it with your settings.

Here it is,

possible_fix.zip

23 hours ago, Germais said:

Here is mine, I also included my dragon_soul_table.txt because you will need it in order to make it work. By the way, my table is set to never fail on class refine and it also contains lycan bonus. You may want to check the table and set it with your settings.

Here it is,

possible_fix.zip

Hi. Can you upload on another site? I can't download it.

On 21/12/2016 at 10:03 PM, Germais said:

Here it is,

possible_fix.zip

Can't download bro

On 22/12/2016 at 8:31 PM, Cătălin said:

Hi. Can you upload on another site? I can't download it.

On 22/12/2016 at 10:17 PM, paquiito said:

Can't download bro

Here you go,

Mirror1: 

This is the hidden content, please

Mirror2: 

• Metin2 Dev 4
  • kekw 1
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, Germais said:

Here you go,

Mirror1: 

Mirror2: 

SYSERR: Dec 25 13:23:36 :: PutAttributes: There is no AdditionalApply about 16 type dragon soul.
SYSERR: Dec 25 13:23:37 :: PutAttributes: There is no AdditionalApply about 14 type dragon soul.
SYSERR: Dec 25 13:23:38 :: PutAttributes: There is no AdditionalApply about 16 type dragon soul.

sv down ... 

• Metin2 Dev 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...