Pet system problem

Hi metin2dev, I have a problem with pet system from d3m0n3... 

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-guides-strategies/2110965-release-pet-system-advanced-quest.html

In "locale/xxx/quest/object" must be created folder "pet"... When I created it and restart quests, then this folder is automatically removed... Can I fix this ??

• Love 1

How did you compile your quest? What about "restart", how did you do that?

Normaly through make.py... 

this is very old system from 2012

i dont recommend to use it

look at this :

Yes, this look good but I need different bonuses for different pets... I don't know how make lua function and this system from 2012 have it...

• Premium

different bonus set from the call item ( item proto ) ( the item that call the pet )

for e.g

53003    ؛ù؟°؛ز»çء¶¼زب¯ئذ    ITEM_QUEST    0    1    ANTI_DROP|ANTI_SELL|ANTI_STACK|ANTI_MYSHOP    LOG    NONE    NONE    0    0    0    0    0    REAL_TIME    10368000    LIMIT_NONE    0    APPLY_MELEE_MAGIC_ATTBONUS_PER    20    APPLY_MAX_HP    2000    APPLY_PENETRATE_PCT    10    600    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0

bonus are :
 APPLY_MELEE_MAGIC_ATTBONUS_PER
APPLY_MAX_HP
APPLY_PENETRATE_PCT

you can change it for what u want
  • Good 1
  • Love 1

If you're going to do something, then do it right.

different bonus set from the call item ( item proto ) ( the item that call the pet )

for e.g

53003    ؛ù؟°؛ز»çء¶¼زب¯ئذ    ITEM_QUEST    0    1    ANTI_DROP|ANTI_SELL|ANTI_STACK|ANTI_MYSHOP    LOG    NONE    NONE    0    0    0    0    0    REAL_TIME    10368000    LIMIT_NONE    0    APPLY_MELEE_MAGIC_ATTBONUS_PER    20    APPLY_MAX_HP    2000    APPLY_PENETRATE_PCT    10    600    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    0
bonus are :
 APPLY_MELEE_MAGIC_ATTBONUS_PER
APPLY_MAX_HP
APPLY_PENETRATE_PCT

you can change it for what u want

Oh.. I didn't know this but I want to do menu, where I can select bonus which I want and then bonus will increase with lvl of pet... How I can do this ?? Sorry for my inexperience and thanks to you for your help :)