Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys,

 

I've been searching for ingame interface in the .psd ( e.g. inventory window, character window,... )

I searched by the google, on the others forums, but can't get it.

 

I would be wonder if somebody could help me.

 

I just want whatever ingame interface in psd.

 

(I do not mean login or char. select)

 

Kind regards,

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/6109-search-ingame-interface-psd/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.