Belt system problem on 34k

Go to solution Solved by Adrian1428,

Hello,

I try to add belt system to my server. Serverside I passed, it works, but in client side I got this problem:

86FQaXc.png
I search around google, I found the "inventory image path" without rings, but I don't know where to put it.

Other problem would be: my inventory didn't have the belt inventory. 

Can somebody teach me how to add that "inventory image path" to change it, and where can I get files for the belt inventory?

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

• Solution

Change in inventorywindow.py (locale folder) this line:

"image" : "d:/ymir work/ui/equipment.sub",  -- I think or something like this

with

"image" : "locale/equipment_bg_without_ring.tga",

and put in locale folder  equipment_bg_without_ring.tga , search on google for equipment_bg_without_ring.tga , I have this image but with ring slot.

• Love 1

with

and put in locale folder  equipment_bg_without_ring.tga , search on google for equipment_bg_without_ring.tga , I have this image but with ring slot.

It works now, many thanks to you sir!

Now, I just need the belt inventory (the space where I can put my potions). Did you know where can I find those files? Just for client, I think my server side it's ok.. 

with

It works now, many thanks to you sir!

Now, I just need the belt inventory (the space where I can put my potions). Did you know where can I find those files? Just for client, I think my server side it's ok.. 

No exist for 34k , if you use 40k search a client for 40k and extract from there