Jump to content

Game compilation


Go to solution Solved by .InyaProduction,

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I can't connect with the game compiled from novaline branch, no changes are made. I tried disabling the CheckClientVersion in config.cpp

g_bCheckClientVersion = true

to

g_bCheckClientVersion = false

Client used to connect http://metin2dev.org/board/topic/136-40250-test-client/

 

Best regards,

安冲.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/596-game-compilation/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok thanx tried to compile db and I got new error on map loading, it loads game I can see character for 1 sec and then it close client got this 
"0115 03:28:21915 :: Source file has no content
0115 03:28:21933 :: Unknown packet header: 97, last: 45 81"
 
in client syserr.txt
 
Best regards,
安冲
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/596-game-compilation/#findComment-4752
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.