Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

 

For a quite long time I've been looking for a client interface that i saw in some screenshoots. For example, in this topic:  is that client interface. I' ve written to the owner of the topic, but he couldn't say where is it from to me. However, I was continuing with looking for and i get that "pet system by Pacificador" uses that interface, too.

 

Saddly, I haven't found the name of the interface or the name of the maker or whatever about it.

 

So I would be wonder if somebody could help me.

 

 

Kind regards CZEboy.
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/5838-looking-for-client-interface/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.