Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hi everyone,

I just wanna show you some things I made ^_^

1.Autopotions with time instead of quantity

9tKgj7P.png

 

Description translated:

Fills PM/PV automatically. Contains infinite PM/PV, but it has a limit of time.

Remaining time: 29Days 23Hours 59Minutes

 

2.Potions inventory: a special inventory for potions

3.Reborn replacing level instead of alignment (replacing alignment is kinda stupid, if you ask me).

XljzG0h.jpg

 

4.Rage System: it fills by 1% for every mob you hit (hit, not ability). When it is at 100% you will gain some bonuses. If you don't attack for 3 seconds it will start decreasing by 5% per second. If you start attacking again it will start increasing too.

Hzpummz.png

 

"Furie" = Rage

 

I made more things, but I have prints only for those. What you think? ^_^ Who of you are going to do them? :D

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/5683-some-fancy-things-xd/
Share on other sites

  • Premium

you release them?

 

I am not sure. I worked a bit and I am including them on my own server, so...

For now, if someone succeed and gets into my VDS then I will release them xD ... no, is not a challenge. Please, have mercy.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/5683-some-fancy-things-xd/#findComment-36011
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.