Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

I've posted on the last page , a kind of problem

First was :

I've got a question for you , when i enter in the client , even if i modify /data/root/serverinfo.py even if i modify /data/pc2/root/serverinfo.py , the name of servers ports and ip still remain as they are..
Solutions please?:-d

####EDIT :  I deleted root and pc1 + 2 then compiled , same thing  , do i need to delete every .pyc file from every folder ?

Second was :

I've found the problem but the make_root syntax doesn't compile any of my .py files to .pyc .. that's a little bit awkward. .:-?

Until now .. nobody answered me . Can you help a little bit :D?

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 7 years later...

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.