M2F-Owner looking for a team

Hey guys,

i used to own the server metin2 factory around 4-5 years ago then i stopped cause i ran out of cash.

I'm looking for a partner/team who wish to join me to revive the game i used to love so much and rebuild

the server.

since few years has passed my current knowledge about how metin has changed is close to zero, so, i'd really like to hear what has changed and what people actually looking for when searching for a metin server these days.

Wish you all a great weekend!

my skype : guy_army2012 

• Premium

Well ! :D

First of all me( I will not write in the name of others) would like to have server that is Easy but Medium with building equipment. For example I can lvl up to the maximum level that server got in around 10h-15h maximum. After that it could take for me 1-2 weeks to make good items or a bit longer! :D

No missions except this stuff where you give herbs etc. 

Not much new items. Stick to 20 that are good not to 40 that are shiit! 

• Love 1

Well ! :D

First of all me( I will not write in the name of others) would like to have server that is Easy but Medium with building equipment. For example I can lvl up to the maximum level that server got in around 10h-15h maximum. After that it could take for me 1-2 weeks to make good items or a bit longer! :D

No missions except this stuff where you give herbs etc. 

Not much new items. Stick to 20 that are good not to 40 that are shiit! 

Okay,that's good to know.

if anyone here has experience with photoshop/php/c++ and would like to join me,please contact me,i'm planning to open the server in few weeks

and i could use anyone with experience! thanks  :)