Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello

 

I have a problem with my lv105 armors. With every race I can use them and see them.

And the wait animation and attack animation also works perfect.

BUT: Moving is only possible with the 105+9 armors, not with the armors +0 to +8.

I really don't understand why..

I changed in the pack folder the metin2_patch_5th_armor.eix/epk several times, but still no change.

Now I'm using the pack folder of official DE and still this problem. So the problem cannot be in the pack folder.

 

 

Is this bug serverside, clientside and does anyone know how to fix this??

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/527-lv105-armors-fail/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.