Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everybody!

 

I am trying to install FreeBSD 9.3 now for about 2 weeks but i always get a error with mysql or with something else it's driving me crazy!

 

Is there somebody that can help me with this problem over skype or teamviewer?

 

I am trying to install Freebsd 9.3 i386.

 

I already followed the tutorial from Rumor.

 

My skype is: Fresh.tutteam

 

I hope somebody can help me!

 

Thanks in advance.

 

-Aurora

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/5082-installing-freebsd-is-driving-me-crazy/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.