Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everbody!

 

I am searching for this in-game design name of the author or release link :)

 

Screen: https://metin2.download/picture/qeXah2LNmL53T0P0Lz23a96ElRweu05p/.png 

 

This is the best screen i could get :( so i hope someone can help me!

 

-Aurora 

 

Thanks in advance (Also thanks will be given)

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/4941-searching-for-this-in-game-design/
Share on other sites

https://metin2.download/picture/2f41BcqYPe1HxcjwBqOMDNmV4WwMmNEX/.pngthis is what i got now but i want the lines to like this https://metin2.download/picture/qeXah2LNmL53T0P0Lz23a96ElRweu05p/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal

Thanks but can you find a windows.dds and guild.dds because i got this now

https://metin2.download/picture/slQz925iaeyxifnJMsRvFpQhCUXwj3Av/.png

 

I already searched in test client for 40k

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Former Staff

Thanks but can you find a windows.dds and guild.dds because i got this now

https://metin2.download/picture/slQz925iaeyxifnJMsRvFpQhCUXwj3Av/.png

 

I already searched in test client for 40k

 

I'm afraid that you'll need to edit those two files to look like the rest of the client.

You can find them on locale_de.

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
  • Former Staff

 

He wants the design not a client, if that makes sense.

 

This client have design...

 

I know, but to not download the full client he was asking for the files.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.