Jump to content

compiled novaline binary -> client close after login


Go to solution Solved by ragem0re,

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hey M2Dev!

 

I've compiled successfully the novaline binary, now after ID & PASS the client close.

 

The syserr says this:

0112 23:46:05790 :: 
networkModule.py(line:208) SetSelectCharacterPhase
system.py(line:130) __pack_import
system.py(line:110) _process_result
introSelect.py(line:30) ?
system.py(line:130) __pack_import
system.py(line:110) _process_result
interfaceModule.py(line:30) ?
system.py(line:130) __pack_import
 
networkModule.SetSelectCharacterPhase - exceptions.SyntaxError:invalid token (line 2006)
 
0112 23:46:05790 :: ============================================================================================================
0112 23:46:05790 :: Abort!!!!
 
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Premium
  • Solution

I could figure out that the problem the root.epk is, so I tried the Test Client for 40250 and their it works, I can go online, but I wanna use this client:

 

So anyone know the solution what the problem is with the root?

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.