Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

 

Hi! please help me.

https://metin2.download/picture/P38rKTgd5U5Y24X7Ii5NYD3F8VsNSH8V/.png

Change long long int GetAllowedGold() to

long long GetAllowedGold()

and also long long int GetGold() to

long long GetGold()

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/4790-change-max-gold/page/2/#findComment-31167
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, what do you mean with this:

 

And in  PythonPlayerModule.cpp

 

Use  ULL .

 

I use this in pythonplayermodule:

 

PyObject * playerGetElk(PyObject* poSelf, PyObject* poArgs)

{
        return PyLong_FromUnsignedLongLong(CPythonPlayer::Instance().GetStatus(POINT_GOLD));
} 
 
But have this problem:
 
841e3f9263bcbf904d01571456815cea.png
 
I changed packet_points to longlong too.
 
The gold in db is good.
 
Thanks ^^
Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/4790-change-max-gold/page/2/#findComment-34004
Share on other sites

 

Hi, what do you mean with this:

 

And in  PythonPlayerModule.cpp

 

Use  ULL .

 

I use this in pythonplayermodule:

 

PyObject * playerGetElk(PyObject* poSelf, PyObject* poArgs)

{
        return PyLong_FromUnsignedLongLong(CPythonPlayer::Instance().GetStatus(POINT_GOLD));
} 
 
But have this problem:
 
841e3f9263bcbf904d01571456815cea.png
 
I changed packet_points to longlong too.
 
The gold in db is good.
 
Thanks ^^

 

i have same problem..

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/4790-change-max-gold/page/2/#findComment-34015
Share on other sites

 

Hi, what do you mean with this:

 

And in  PythonPlayerModule.cpp

 

Use  ULL .

 

I use this in pythonplayermodule:

 

PyObject * playerGetElk(PyObject* poSelf, PyObject* poArgs)

{
        return PyLong_FromUnsignedLongLong(CPythonPlayer::Instance().GetStatus(POINT_GOLD));
} 
 
But have this problem:
 
841e3f9263bcbf904d01571456815cea.png
 
I changed packet_points to longlong too.
 
The gold in db is good.
 
Thanks ^^

 

UP =S

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/4790-change-max-gold/page/2/#findComment-34043
Share on other sites

 

 

Hi, what do you mean with this:

 

And in  PythonPlayerModule.cpp

 

Use  ULL .

 

I use this in pythonplayermodule:

 

PyObject * playerGetElk(PyObject* poSelf, PyObject* poArgs)
{
        return PyLong_FromUnsignedLongLong(CPythonPlayer::Instance().GetStatus(POINT_GOLD));
} 
 
But have this problem:
 
841e3f9263bcbf904d01571456815cea.png
 
I changed packet_points to longlong too.
 
The gold in db is good.
 
Thanks ^^

 

UP =S

 

up

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/4790-change-max-gold/page/2/#findComment-34782
Share on other sites

 

 

 

Hi, what do you mean with this:

 

And in  PythonPlayerModule.cpp

 

Use  ULL .

 

I use this in pythonplayermodule:

 

PyObject * playerGetElk(PyObject* poSelf, PyObject* poArgs)

{
        return PyLong_FromUnsignedLongLong(CPythonPlayer::Instance().GetStatus(POINT_GOLD));
} 
 
But have this problem:
 
841e3f9263bcbf904d01571456815cea.png
 
I changed packet_points to longlong too.
 
The gold in db is good.
 
Thanks ^^

 

UP =S

 

up

 

up

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/4790-change-max-gold/page/2/#findComment-35009
Share on other sites

PyObject * playerGetElk(PyObject* poSelf, PyObject* poArgs)
{
return Py_BuildValue("K", CPythonPlayer::Instance().GetStatus(POINT_GOLD));
}
 
K is worked...
 
My gold is "long long"
 
 
5a73716a82.jpg
Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/4790-change-max-gold/page/2/#findComment-35027
Share on other sites

 

PyObject * playerGetElk(PyObject* poSelf, PyObject* poArgs)
{
return Py_BuildValue("K", CPythonPlayer::Instance().GetStatus(POINT_GOLD));
}
 
K is worked...
 
My gold is "long long"
 
 
5a73716a82.jpg

 

Worked?:D you have in navicat 223.372.036.854.775.806 yang?:D

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/4790-change-max-gold/page/2/#findComment-35030
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.