Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey Developers,

 

I'm searching for a team. The project is going to be a new Style, somewhere between Middle and Newschool. For this project, I need:

 

1 Designer

1 LUA Coder

1 Mapping Guy

1 C++ Guy

and everyone who is interested in developing in a Team.

I'll do the python part.

 

Thanks for reply.

 

Regards

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/471-searching-for-a-team/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.