Strangest Crash ever !

For some reason my cores are crashing for a stupid reason which is party invitation ! 

everytime i get on my syslog the following error : 

Dec 27 10:44:39 :: COMMAND: fatteh: party_request_accept
Dec 27 10:44:39 :: PARTY: Join IZRAIL pid 570071 leader 576897

but ofc each time different names and pids , im using vanilla core could anyone tell me whats the problem is ? 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be sure the server si crashing only becouse that's the last syserr, i had so many strange crashing along the time, i checked mob_drop_item.txt, fi fixed it!, i checked quests i fixed it. You need to remember what you changed and when you changed and when the server started to crash, it could be from quests, drop, or any other big issues

You need to investigate who and when logged in, what the players done last time.

Don't be sure the server si crashing only becouse that's the last syserr, i had so many strange crashing along the time, i checked mob_drop_item.txt, fi fixed it!, i checked quests i fixed it. You need to remember what you changed and when you changed and when the server started to crash, it could be from quests, drop, or any other big issues

You need to investigate who and when logged in, what the players done last time.

no i dont think its from mob_drop or any quest its just by accepting party from others , it happens to me once today when i clicked "Accept" to join the party the channel crashed and got the same syslog :Dec 27 10:44:39 :: COMMAND: fatteh: party_request_accept

Dec 27 10:44:39 :: PARTY: Join Peace pid 570071 leader 576897

so please guys tell me where's the problem is it with the vanilla core or something else ?! :huh: