Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

I'm new in this board and this is my first thread.

If this isn't the appropriate section, I kindly ask you to move the thread in the correct one.

 

I want ask you if there are any client and any file game of rev40k for hamachi server.

I want to start with hamachi server because i'm a beginner in this "world" and if I'm able to complete it,

I would move it on dedicated server.

 

Sorry for my bad English.

-CrashTest

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/4473-helphamachi-40k-client-file-game/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.