Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

e4BSg.png

 

I'm in the correct zone?  :mellow: 

Okay people, I want to unmount the mount but name have to appear like this example:  ([CoMa]AS's - Mount) 

How I can do/change this?  :lol:

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/4356-mount-dismount-wrong/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.