This is layer7 flood, protect your web server or use proxy. ;)

a guide ? Thank you.

If you're using Apache install & configure mod_qos, mod_evasive and mod_spamhaus, when you're using nginx configure limit_req.

Possibly you can install xtables module to iptables and block countries from which the attacks are getting or use proxy (ex. CloudFlare).

• Love 1

a guide ? Thank you.

If you're using Apache install & configure mod_qos, mod_evasive and mod_spamhaus, when you're using nginx configure limit_req.

Possibly you can install xtables module to iptables and block countries from which the attacks are getting or use proxy (ex. CloudFlare).

I have webserver the same with game server (FreeBSD).

a guide ? Thank you.

You need to manually compile modules to web server on FreeBSD. :(

I think a better solution would be a proxy.

a guide ? Thank you.

I'm sorry, thank for your help but i'm too newbie to can complete your request. :(

a guide ? Thank you.

I'm sorry, thank for your help but i'm too newbie to can complete your request. :(

Send me your Skype on PM.