Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi all, I've got a problem on my 40k server with vanilla core 2.4.1. When I take the hwang armour and equip it, it's showed like if I'm wearing a costume. It doesn't replace my armor, it just goes in costumes without changing anything like defense or HP. So, do you know what the problem could be? Can't find an answer on google or in this forum, it seems like I'm the only one who has this problem.

 

Thanks in advance.

 

#EDIT: SOLVED! Item_proto serverside was incorrect, there was specified like a costume and not like an armor. Sorry for the post, please delete it.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/4296-bug-hwang-armor-like-costume/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.