Request:wolf man game and db compiled

leaked does not mean free , ellie never posted to public so its not free . what kind of logic does ppl have? thinking that leaked file are to became free. + i think that this against the forum (if you are asking for ellie game core) , if not there are ppl who might give you  a game to try.

oki sorry.but how can give me a game to try?i have client part.

Oh sure.... u pay? ;)

ellie source its free now...so i will not pay for something that is free...for now i try to compile ellie source but i have some problems..

You have only leaked files ;) Only real files are working perfectly.

- If you want to lycan work perfectly, you must need to new motion event types (two new cpp file in clientside)

- Party function and other things.

Don't be disrespectfull ;)

Best Regards

Zerelth

Do not be sorry, be better.

• Premium

Yeah, I will release a core compilated with wolfman, and after full source with EnhanceMt.

But you can buy it From @Zerelth™ and @Martysama. ^^

LOL if we listen you you will release all, but you never do anything :D Lammer :P

Who are you ? We already released EnhanceMt and it is through this project that all my future source code release will be released and I never talked about other release than the wolfman.

You know, since I'm here, I lerned many things, and I helped many people, even with not a lot of release here, I think I'm usefull, even a bit.

For the release, first of all I'll give a compilated core.

Why it's so long and why it's hard to made a tutorial ?

Because I will not release my own core, and I have to put the wolfman into full cleaned source, finish some flags etc... And if I want to do a tutorial, I have to open more than 40 files to made lot of copy/paste etc... (If I remember well),I have to give the tools, the protos, the sql, the clientside etc... And I prefer to keep the wolfman for a while because some people here are selling it, and I don't want to ruin their profit, it's called respect, and I think it's better for the moment, because the developpers are not a machine, trust me, Ellie and Marty made a great job, I do the same and I took ~1.5 week.

So I will release first a compilated core, and then the complete source trough EnhanceMt.

If you want an advice, don't try to be offensive against people, it is not the goal of the forum, even more if this people tries to help the other, and try to help and release more than me, because in this case, I'm sorry but I'm not the lammer.

Have nice day. :)

PS : @insaneclimax, yeah, absolutely free, keep an eye open to "EnhanceMt". ^^

PS2 : If you want some help or news about the wolfman, feel free to contact me.

• Love 1

Yeah, I will release a core compilated with wolfman, and after full source with EnhanceMt.

LOL if we listen you you will release all, but you never do anything :D Lammer :P

Who are you ? We already released EnhanceMt and it is through this project that all my future source code release will be released and I never talked about other release than the wolfman.

You know, since I'm here, I lerned many things, and I helped many people, even with not a lot of release here, I think I'm usefull, even a bit.

Because I will not release my own core, and I have to put the wolfman into full cleaned source, finish some flags etc... And if I want to do a tutorial, I have to open more than 40 files to made lot of copy/paste etc... (If I remember well),I have to give the tools, the protos, the sql, the clientside etc... And I prefer to keep the wolfman for a while because some people here are selling it, and I don't want to ruin their profit, it's called respect, and I think it's better for the moment, because the developpers are not a machine, trust me, Ellie and Marty made a great job, I do the same and I took ~1.5 week.

So I will release first a compilated core, and then the complete source trough EnhanceMt.

If you want an advice, don't try to be offensive against people, it is not the goal of the forum, even more if this people tries to help the other, and try to help and release more than me, because in this case, I'm sorry but I'm not the lammer.

galet i apreciate the work of another people,but if you whant give me a little help to compile the source with wolfman...i have a source...but its not so fully unbugg( but doesnt matter).if you want to help me give me your skype...

galet i apreciate the work of another people,but if you whant give me a little help to compile the source with wolfman...i have a source...but its not so fully unbugg( but doesnt matter).if you want to help me give me your skype...

Why you don't try to unbug it yourself?Even if you have a problem with compiling or with the implemt you can always open the dev_wolf_branch and see how does it works there.

• Love 1

• Premium

Why you don't try to unbug it yourself?Even if you have a problem with compiling or with the implemt you can always open the dev_wolf_branch and see how does it works there.

I told him to do it with WinMerge. ^^

• Love 1

i think yes.

i succed to make an source for wolfman but i have some errors.

Dude, I'm not much on this community. But I know a few things.
Do not come here to beg game and compiled db.
We're here to help not to solve an entire source for anyone if you need help and if someone is willing topic and willing to help then definitely help.

Honestly why I left the former community, they were only children begging.
We are not here to work for someone.

So why is it so hard? As members of this community work and struggle to resolve each error to unbug so you can make your own.
But please play without beg.

No need to cry in topics you errors and stuff, because we are not interested. If you need help simply a small error, one I help you with the greatest pleasure. Ok?

I would say to behave like a grown man: D
  • Love 2