Vanilla Core bugs

hello ive bought the vanilla core from vanilla lately and im having alot of problems since she's not active anymore and i cant edit anything as you know ... :/ 

Bug1 : i cant add 6/7 on costumes anymore and it was working on 34k gamefile 

Bug2 : the lycans skills in vanilla core seems to be bugged ! they do not make any damage when attacking 

Bug3 : Lycans can equip all weapons /armors /costumes  

can anyone help me to fix them  ? 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being vanilla core, no one can help you, unless she gave you the source too.

Bug1: That's no bug, that's how it was supposed to work.

Bug2: 

Bug3: To me, it seems logic to be able to equip al costumes xD. Sura can't equip all costumes, or what?

If you have the source, wait until someone who has implemented Lycan will answer you.

Being vanilla core, no one can help you, unless she gave you the source too.

Bug1: That's no bug, that's how it was supposed to work.

Bug2: 

Bug3: To me, it seems logic to be able to equip al costumes xD. Sura can't equip all costumes, or what?

If you have the source, wait until someone who has implemented Lycan will answer you.

but in my old game revision i could add 6/7 on costumes and now i cant which makes all players angry :/

and someone already told me that this can be done with writing a library or something and load it with the gamefile

3 you need to add anti flag for wolfman in item proto

i already did that but wolfman can still use every item in the game :/

Vanilla core doesn't content the lycan.

Lycans can equip all weapons /armors /costumes : ANTI_WOLFMAN, and oyu have to compile your dump_proto, or I will release mine. ^^

the paid vanilla does have lycan and you can enable it by adding this to CONFIG file RACE_5_ENABLE: 1

when its enabled he can use all the items and when its RACE_5_ENABLe: 0 he can use only warriors items 

she's not replying to anyone since 1 month :/