Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Premium

Hi everybody, I'm searching the officiel metin2 website, with coding, because I have the website and I tried to recode it, and I've got some issues (some scripts are over my level). :/

Many Pserver have this site, with official (or seems to be) code, so if someone has, if he can release / give me please ? ^^

Have great day ! :)

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/3906-official-metin2-website/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.