Forgot your email address? ×

Server Crash Fix

PeaceMaker

Channel is crashing and need anyone to do the debug for game.core and find the problem for me 

syserr error : Tics Did not update 

im use vanilla core and vanilla was about to do it , but for some reason she's inactive anymore 

please send me message here for contact and price for doing it 

thanks 

ps : do it fast its urgent

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium

There is a function, checkpointing which get executed every 30 seconds and check the value of a variable. If the value is more than 0, then everything okay, otherwise something stuck in the game which blocks a thread. I recommend you to delete all of your quests and try to run your server for a while. If you're not getting this error again, then one of your loop inside your quests are corrupt and trying to run for an infite time.

Edit: It's a security alert, not a crash.

There is a function, checkpointing which get executed every 30 seconds and check the value of a variable. If the value is more than 0, then everything okay, otherwise something stuck in the game which blocks a thread. I recommend you to delete all of your quests and try to run your server for a while. If you're not getting this error again, then one of your loop inside your quests are corrupt and trying to run for an infite time.

Edit: It's a security alert, not a crash.

Yes , i know its one of my quest , but i cant run my server without my quests xD 

can you identify which quest is doing that for a payed service maybe ?

thanks 

• 4 weeks later...

so its not possible to found it by debugging game.core or something like that ? 

vanilla was about to do it for me but idk why she's not active anymore and cant find her on any forum

It is. Kill the hanged game core with ABRT flag .