Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello guys. If I try to activate the dragon god attack the item activates, but the buff in the left corner doesn't appear. But for example , the dragon god life buff appears. In syserr I don't have any error related to this ... I have only granny errors.

 

How can I fix it ?

 

19ded409a0b02cb40c21eda84f251624.gif

 

Kind Regards , DaNy3LL

Edited by Metin2 Dev
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/3751-dragon-god-attack-icon-on-left-corner/
Share on other sites

  • 9 years later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Active Member

I know this tread is old, but if somebody needs a solution:

uiaffectshower.py

Search for:
 

MALL_DESC_IDX_START+player.POINT_MALL_ATTBONUS : (localeInfo.TOOLTIP_MALL_ATTBONUS_STATIC, "d:/ymir work/ui/skill/common/affect/att_bonus.sub",),

 

Change for it:
 

MALL_DESC_IDX_START+player.POINT_MELEE_MAGIC_ATT_BONUS_PER : (localeInfo.TOOLTIP_MALL_ATTBONUS_STATIC, "d:/ymir work/ui/skill/common/affect/att_bonus.sub",),

 

 

PythonPlayerModule.cpp

Search for:

	PyModule_AddIntConstant(poModule, "ENERGY_END_TIME",        POINT_ENERGY_END_TIME);

 

Add these:
 

	PyModule_AddIntConstant(poModule, "POINT_COSTUME_ATTR_BONUS",        POINT_COSTUME_ATTR_BONUS);
	PyModule_AddIntConstant(poModule, "POINT_MAGIC_ATT_BONUS_PER",        POINT_MAGIC_ATT_BONUS_PER);
	PyModule_AddIntConstant(poModule, "POINT_MELEE_MAGIC_ATT_BONUS_PER", POINT_MELEE_MAGIC_ATT_BONUS_PER);

 

Source:   DragonGod attack fix theme

 

Buy a new system? 
My systems:  https://payhip.com/Pisti95

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.