Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be an interesting idea to work together to find little things in the source and submit them or the best optimization flags and changes etc. but I am not sure if there would be alot of people willing to give away "their creations". But however I think it's worth a try :) Unfortunetly I have no real knowledge about C++ so until I learned more about it this project would need to be going on without me :/

Hi,

 

Okay cool, well I'm working with a few guys to initialize the project on GitHub.

The server is based on the mainline branch and the client is based on the novaline branch.

 

I'll let you know when I have new updates !

 

Cheers,

Sgt

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.