[QUEST] Kill didnt work on enemy empire

Hi guys, i was trying make something for the guild war and i found i problem, idk why but only count the kills if the person is from the same empire. HEre i leave the code for u guys. I alrdy try without the "game flag" and without the "if" and still the same.

Exemple: Jinno VS Shinsoo didnt work

Shinsoo VS Shinsoo work.

[codesyntax] when kill with game.get_event_flag("eventoingguerra") == 1 and pc.get_map_index() >= 110*10000 and pc.get_map_index() <= 112*10000 begin
if pc.empire != npc.empire or pc.empire == npc.empire then
pc.give_item2 (60158, 1) -- Insignea de Guerra
end
end[/codesyntax]

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium

Why are you doing such a dumb query?

You can do:

quest xxx begin
	state start begin
		when kill with game.get_event_flag("eventoingguerra") == 1 and pc.get_map_index() >= 110*10000 and pc.get_map_index() <= 112*10000 begin
		end
	end
end
I find that this query is totally useless, since it checks whether the kingdom of EQUAL or NOT EQUAL is. 
Since you can also omit the query ^ ^

Why are you doing such a dumb query?

You can do:

quest xxx begin
	state start begin
		when kill with game.get_event_flag("eventoingguerra") == 1 and pc.get_map_index() >= 110*10000 and pc.get_map_index() <= 112*10000 begin
		end
	end
end
I find that this query is totally useless, since it checks whether the kingdom of EQUAL or NOT EQUAL is. 
Since you can also omit the query ^ ^

Thx,Sry this if was just for a test,  but like i said before without this if happen the same.