Jump to content

Recommended Posts

.png
Hello everyone,

I'd like to release the source code of Ducky to the community.

I don't have much time to continue working on it because I'm focused on other projects. I'd be happy if the Metin2 community came together and continued its development. Feel free to contribute on GitHub, submit improvements, fix issues, or suggest new features.

You're also welcome to use parts of the source code in your own projects, as long as it's not for commercial or resale purposes.

This was my very first tool for Metin2, so some parts of the code are a bit messy. At the time, AI coding assistants weren't nearly as capable as they are today, so I had to figure out and fix a lot of things on my own.

I'd be happy to see your improvements and contributions.

Please note that I will not provide support or technical assistance for this project.

Requirements

Visual Studio 2022 or newer (Visual Studio 2026 recommended)
CMake

I hope this project can still be useful to others. Enjoy!

Bone support, mse, aniamtion, record, rendermaker etc etc, maybe u saw it on other forums.

 

Spoiler

This is the hidden content, please

 

  • Metin2 Dev 9
  • Flame 2
  • Good 2
  • Love 2
  • Love 9
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34603-ducky-gr2-viewer-source/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.