Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello. 

I start working on serverfile 40k + 15 language and i need a little help with yang drop . I need big up yang on selected kind  monster but when i try change it in mob_proto gold_min and gold_max it dont working. I change it in SQL database. I was next try change it in .txt but still dont working i dont know how i have continue please somebody help me with this problem .

 

Best reagards

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34592-hi-i-need-help-with-editing-drop-yang/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.