Jump to content

B1 - Yellow (b1) map item place mistake path


Recommended Posts

I was looking at the maps because I wanted to clean up the client, and I found a few inconsistencies in the maps. It’s basically one model plus maybe a texture from another one map? I’m sharing the whole thing anyway, but everything is original. Ymir just forgot change path and this one model is invisible in game.

before:

.jpg

after:
.jpg

You can found this bug in any client...

This is the hidden content, please

Alternative download links →

This is the hidden content, please

 

 

  • Metin2 Dev 8
  • Lmao 2
  • Good 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34534-b1-yellow-b1-map-item-place-mistake-path/
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.