Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right section to post in. I've installed the World Editor and it's working fine so far. I'd like to start mapping and learn how to use it.

However, I've noticed that I only have "normal" objects available. Could you help me find new objects? Where can I find them? Things like pyramids, new school objects, etc. Is there perhaps a folder with many objects, or are they always individual pieces that you insert?

thanks for your help! 
Kind regards 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34396-where-to-find/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.