Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone, is there actually a way to use Hot Reloading in Metin2 Python development, similar to how it works in web development? I’ve tried to find a solution or a workaround, but I’ve failed miserably so far...

Does anyone have a tip or perhaps a release I could look into?

Basically, I want to be able to make changes to Python files, save them, and see the results directly in the client without having to repack everything and restart.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34342-python-hotreload/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.