Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Active Member

Dear colleagues, I am a Metin2 developer, but I cannot use AddressSanitizer on FreeBSD 14.xx with LLVM 17. When I enable the detect_leaks = 1 option, it unfortunately reports ‘not supported’. I am aware that FreeBSD does not have the stop-the-world feature like Linux, but is there any way to work around this or a better approach? Other than Valgrind, it cannot keep up with the database and ends up crashing with a core dump
 

https://clang.llvm.org/docs/LeakSanitizer.html

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34246-how-to-memory-leak-detection-live-server/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.