Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi, I'm new to Metin2 and wanted to try out the dungeons yesterday, but unfortunately I can't get in. For example, when I want to enter Beran Setaou and click on the NPC, nothing happens. Does anyone know what the problem is? And can anyone help me?

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jan  5 16:05:42 :: OnClick Geist eines Sura[vnum 30121 ServerUniqueID 46707, pid 0] by [SA]Stingy

 

That's what it says in syslog, and syserr doesn't contain anything relevant about the dungeon. I'm a complete beginner when it comes to this. What do you mean by “coords”? The quest is standard and, according to the owner of the files, it should work normally. Then he told me he wants €100 to fix it. I don't think it's worth paying €100 for that. Ultimately, if you provide files, you should make sure that everything works without any problems and without having to fix the standards first.

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.