Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I add the but i have a little problem with the effect Cloud, like is not following the mount when i move.

I don't know if the problem its about me or directly the system. ( I don't have any sysser )

https://metin2.download/video/xyIFD28D6DnT42b61Yhrp7SbQh1UiAoH/.mp4

 

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34219-standing-mount-attacheffect/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.