Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,
I would like to start modeling new weapons, map objects, etc. However, so far I haven’t been able to find a guide that explains how to create objects with Blender (without 3ds Max), if that is even possible. And how to then export them to GR2 from Blender or using the appropriate plugin.

If this is only possible via 3ds Max, I would appreciate a link to download a cracked version, for example. I would be very grateful for a detailed guide on this topic and would really appreciate your help.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34205-modeling-in-blender-3ds-max/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.