Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi. I’m having an issue on my server. Sometimes characters show up with bugged stats like this. To fix it, I have to completely delete the player.affect table in the database or reboot the server.

This problem happens when you mount on a mount or on a horse. If you don’t mount either of them, the stats stay fine. I repeat, this only happens very rarely.

I have other problems on the server that also seem related to this. Sometimes when I log into the server, it’s not possible to use any skills, but if I just mount, everything starts working normally again. I believe it all has the same origin.

I’m using TMP4 serverfiles but I’ve already added a lot of stuff, because with the original files everything works correctly and normally. The mount system it uses is via quest (ITEM_QUEST in item_proto) and the ride.quest. I’ve already tested putting the original quests back and the problem persists. The issue must really be coming from the source, in some system or conflicting code.

Can anyone help me? Thanks.

 

https://metin2.download/picture/g58CS0sgQ1UWMb6N3901t2w5ha5c59X8/.png

Edited by Metin2 Dev International
Core X - External 2 Internal
Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34167-status-problem-sometimes/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you mount on a mount there is a function called that recalc your stats (it is called because sometimes the mounts can give you an apply_point, so probably there is a bug on these status and it is showed only when you use the item for mount and it refreshes your stats... or maybe you can make a test for see if it happens using every mount or only for specific mounts ( i suppose it happens for every mount)

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34167-status-problem-sometimes/#findComment-173409
Share on other sites

On 12/7/2025 at 1:14 AM, StormyFF said:

When you mount on a mount there is a function called that recalc your stats (it is called because sometimes the mounts can give you an apply_point, so probably there is a bug on these status and it is showed only when you use the item for mount and it refreshes your stats... or maybe you can make a test for see if it happens using every mount or only for specific mounts ( i suppose it happens for every mount)

When I am off the mount/horse, the stats are normal.
When I mount again, they get bugged once more.
This issue is very rare, but when it happens, you deal a lot of damage but get one-shot by a monster.

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34167-status-problem-sometimes/#findComment-173456
Share on other sites

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.