Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I'm new in Metin2 developing. So I decided to open some files in my VirtualBox as a command "cd" and now I can't even start the server from the terminal because this command always appear. I even restarted my PC and still nothing. Reinstalled my VirtualBox - nothing. So my question is what can I do in this situation?

My files : Terenzo 2015. - BIN. 

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34166-how-to-leave-cd-command-in-virtualbox/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.