Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello to all of you!

I have just opened a new private server, not much but a rather small thing, wanting to play with my friends and test the things we can't on other servers but right now I stumbled by a problem that cant actually make me play.

The problem right now is: the server is starting good and for the admin user I can join. Whenever I try to make a new user inside the SQL, it doesn't allow me at all and actually crashes the server. I use SQL 5.6 but I don't know if it's something relevant to the story. Is there any fix for it?

 

Thanks in advance to anyone who willing to help!

 

Ps. I don't know if it's actually supposed to write it here so please if it's something wrong with it I will move it accordingly 

Ps2. I use distraught files that they are fixed tmp4 files if anyone wants to know

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34135-server-crashing-whenever-user-is-created/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Active+ Member
On 11/25/2025 at 5:37 PM, Iamthedangerskyler said:

Hello to all of you!

I have just opened a new private server, not much but a rather small thing, wanting to play with my friends and test the things we can't on other servers but right now I stumbled by a problem that cant actually make me play.

The problem right now is: the server is starting good and for the admin user I can join. Whenever I try to make a new user inside the SQL, it doesn't allow me at all and actually crashes the server. I use SQL 5.6 but I don't know if it's something relevant to the story. Is there any fix for it?

 

Thanks in advance to anyone who willing to help!

 

Ps. I don't know if it's actually supposed to write it here so please if it's something wrong with it I will move it accordingly 

Ps2. I use distraught files that they are fixed tmp4 files if anyone wants to know

My dude I am also using distraught files and the fix has been posted in the replies plus there is a patch if you pull the latest version of server-src and compile it you'll have no issue. Fix explained here:

These files have a lot of bugs but they use promising technologies and so far they are worth fixing and further developing. Other issues such as the Strong body bug or the missing package folder in the serverfiles are also explained in the comments and patched since November 21.

If you find more issues in these files (without any custom modifications from you or anyone else) please post a comment in the official thread, we would be very interested in knowing about them.

Also if you have at least some experience and you wanna help in unbugging/further developing the files the followers of the topic would very much appreciate it, even something tiny could make a difference.

Just a tip for the future: before posting about an issue please make sure that you:

  • have the latest version without any modifications (for all client, server, client-src and server-src repos)
  • have checked the comments in the thread and your issue is indeed mentioned nowhere

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.