Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone!

I'd like to test the files for security. Check for leaks, bugs, or anything else that could lead to item duplication or creation. If you can shut down the server, damage it, etc., I'll pay you for it! If you're interested, please contact me to discuss the details. I'll pay for any bugs I find, both small and large. If you have more extensive knowledge, I'll also pay for your time spent checking the server, even if you don't find anything (which I'd like). If you're interested, send me a private message!

Link to comment
https://metin2.dev/topic/34111-test-files/
Share on other sites

  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't use any images from : imgur, turkmmop, freakgamers, inforge, hizliresim... Or your content will be deleted without notice...
Use : https://metin2.download/media/add/

Please use https://metin2.download/ when uploading files smaller than 100MB, otherwise the approval will take longer due to manual upload.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy / Guidelines / We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.